Tuesday, February 5, 2008

ok, let's get this show on the road here

Well, it is officially February - in fact, February is officially already flying by. And I officially missed my training run today, which is annoying, especially since during the time I was skipping my run to do work on my law journal stuff, I was totally not doing any work.

But, you know what they say about tomorrow being another day. I've pretty much already decided not to go to my morning class (not a great decision, but I get at least a couple freebies and I've made it every time so far). So, that's out of the way, but I have a crapload of other stuff to do but on the plus side I did a zillion loads of laundry today so I have workout clothes (and other clothes suitable for leaving the house, plus socks, yay).

So, plan for tomorrow: get up and do a bit of homeworky stuff, hit the gym and bust out 3 miles or so on the treadmill, figure out where a Catholic church is located and go get ashed up, go to lunchtime panel about the election, a bit more homework, class, oral argument practice, and then home at 6 to (yay) do more homework/law journal editing stuff and walk around without pants because my roommate is going out of town.

Oh, but that is the other thing I wanted to document - this weekend I'll be doing my long run solo, since the roommate's girlfriend is my training partner and she's headed out of town with him. I have yet to figure out my exact route but I'm scheduled for 7 miles, and I'm going to just figure out a combination of my Central Park routes that comes out to about that much. Jeeeepers. Never in my life did I ever think I'd be doing such a crazy thing, especially not in February north of the Mason Dixon line. Love it.

No comments: